Currently Peter Ries and Roland Bone are writing and composing the soundtrack for the new film “Monolith (AT)” by director Julius Schultheiß. The resulting works will be co-published by Sony/ATV and UCP.ONE. The film is about Samir, who, marked by tiredness, moves through Berlin at night. 24 hours we will follow him. To avert an impending…
Synch rights (or synchronization rights) refer to the right to permanently associate a musical work as film music with a film work – regardless of whether it is part of a film, a television programme, a music video or a television advertisement. The term is derived from the word “synchronous” [Greek: sýn = together, at the same time and chrónos = time], i.e. a use of music adapted to images.
UCP.ONE offers the following services:
- Active consulting in the search for the suitable musical works
- Simple, uncomplicated and fast rights clearance and contract processing
- Music supervising for feature film, games and TV projects from script to marketing
- Search for suitable composers and authors for commissioned works
- Help with the clearing of the master rights
Some releases with works published by UCP.ONE:
A close partner of UCP.ONE is the film and music production company UCMP, which can produce suitable music especially for films, series, games or commercials in close coordination with the respective client. The music is previously composed and written by UCP.ONE composers and authors based on the desired moods and specifications.