The right choice of the music title for an advertisement or a film can be crucial, since the desired mood is created not only by images and text, but also by the music to be heard. For this purpuse, UCP.ONE has built a production music catalogue especially for this purpose, which is constantly being expanded. “Production Music” (also known as “Library Music” or “Stock Music”) refers to music titles that have been written and produced especially for use in TV, film, radio, advertising, film trailers, video games, image films, YouTube, etc.
UCP.ONE offers the following services:
- Search for suitable moods, tunings, texts and compositions in the catalogue
- Active consulting in the search for the right music for an advertisement
- Active consulting in the search for the right music for an image film
- Active consulting in the search for suitable music for a film
- Active consulting in the search for suitable music for a video game
- Rights clearance (synch rights) of both music master rights and publishing rights from a single source
With the exception of possible additional payments to collecting societies (e.g. for the production and distribution of a DVD or soundtrack on CD), all necessary rights for extensive use of the work can be obtained from UCP.ONE. The soundtrack rights can also be transferred if required in return for a license per unit sold or as part of a flat fee arrangement.
Examples of genre themes which can be found in the UCP.ONE catalogue:
In this context, UCP.ONE also works closely with UCM.ONE, which works with many music producers worldwide and itself runs various music labels such as Harthouse, Plastic City, Mole Listening Pearls or Noble Demon. Another close partner is the film and music production company UCMP, which can produce the suitable music and sound effects especially for films and series in close cooperation with the film producers and the director.